Frozen Orange Pie
It's so hot here in Arizona, 115 degrees hot. It's just debilitating in a way, you find yourself not wanting to go anywhere or do anything that in any way, shape, or form, involves more heat of any kind.
We've been trying to stay cool and for that, I usually whip up a Frozen Lemonade pie, but this time, I used Frozen orange concentrate instead and it's just as good. Citrusy, cold...just YUMMY!
So here's the original recipe, I just changed the concentrate used.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container frozen lemonade concentrate (try different flavors too)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the frozen lemonade concentrate and condensed milk until blended.
2. Fold in the whipped topping, do not let it get soupy, so don't over mix.
3. Pour filling into the pie crust and freeze for at least 6-8 hours before serving. Store leftovers in the freezer.