Friday, July 26, 2019

Meal Plan Friday #7


Friday segment spotlighting the meals for the week ahead. Why Friday? Because I grocery shop Bi-weekly, on Fridays.

Welcome back to my Meal Plan Friday!!!

Hi everyone.  It is Friday and you know what that means, another Meal Plan for you all.  I have a bit of a mismatch this week, a few Portuguese meals, some new recipes and some old favorites.

The Cuban sandwiches are new, so I'll be sure to share that recipe when I make them.  Every other recipe is on Full Bellies, Happy Kids and I'll have those linked up for you.  Saturday we are having some Panda Express take out.  We basically only eat out every two weeks, and it's usually quick easy things, once in a while we will go to our favorite buffet restaurant or try some other restaurant, but y'all food is not cheap and to go out with the family is close to $100.

Now, let's talk desserts.  I will be completely honest and tell you that I have NOT made any desserts at all the past week.  So the 2 desserts from last week will be what I'll make this weekend and the next week ahead.




 Dad's Favorite Chicken with Mashed Potatoes



 
 Panda Express for dinner



 
 Cuban Sandwiches with Chips




 
Gnocchi Bolognese with Salad
 

 
 Portuguese Pork Chops and Potatoes



 
Chicken Curry with Rice
 

 
 Sausages in a tomato sauce with homemade fries





 
Mexican Cinnamon Cookies



Peach Cream Pie



3 comments:

  1. After a very long hiatus, I've returned to my roots in blogland and was wondering if any of my old blog friends were still here. Glad to see that you are. Many of the recipes I got from your blog way back when are still favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, so good to know that you're back to blogging. Yes I'm still around, never stopped blogging :)

      Awww, thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed all my recipes.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. P.S. Don't know why Google won't let me post with my blog name and blog as I used to be able to do. Random Thoughts of a Great-Granny Grandma -- https://greatgrannygrandma.blogspot.com/. Will need to try and figure this out.

    ReplyDelete