Saturday, September 21, 2019

Two Week Meal Plan

We are halfway through September, Fall is officially upon us, even if Texas is not exactly letting go of it's summer temperatures.

Today I bring you my meal plan for the next two weeks, some of the things coming up may sound a bit strange but my kids suggested some meals from video games that they play.  I know, crazy but I promise there's nothing out of this world.  You should know by now that I don't make anything that requires a lot of time, strange ingredients or things that you wouldn't readily have available in your fridge or pantry.

As always, links are provided for the recipes already on the blog, any unlinked recipes have not yet been posted.  I've pulled out some of my cookbooks and got inspiration for some of the meals, so those recipes will not yet be available for you all.  They will however show up here, soon.



Saturday 09/21 - Bowties and Blush

Sunday 09/22 - Homemade Pizza

Monday 09/23 - Sour Cream Taco Bake

Tuesday 09/24 - Chicken in Cream Sauce, Mash, Salad

Wednesday 09/25 - Durotar Warrior's Pie

Thursday 09/26 - Slow Cooked Easy Cheesy Ravioli Casserole

Friday 09/27 - Ham Steaks, Scalloped Potatoes

Saturday 09/28 - Ogri'la Chicken Fingers, Onion Rings

Sunday 09/29 - Leftovers

Monday 09/30 - Chicken and Sausage Ragu, Salad

Tuesday 10/01 - Korean Beef Bowl

Wednesday 10/02 - Skewered Peanut Chicken, Sesame Noodles

Thursday 10/03 - Pork Schnitzel, Potato Salad, Best Beans

1 comment:

  1. I think it’s neat to make foods featured in games, or in stories, we made this Imagination Pie from the movie Hook for a birthday: http://www.feastofstarlight.com/recipe/hook-imagination-pie/ as always looking forward to your recipes, that bow ties and blush looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete