Friday, March 16, 2012

Brief Hiatus!

This blog has been going non stop since 2006, and though at times I haven't updated as much as I would like to, I've never taken a hiatus.

Unfortunately, it is something that I need to do right now.  I am feeling burned out in a lot of areas in my life and need a soul recharge, so to speak.

It's not a goodbye, it's simply a very short break and besides you guys have a lot of recipes to browse through, to keep you busy while I'm gone.  Matter of fact, I doubt you'll even notice because it won't be for that long at all.

While I get myself in order, I hope that you keep cooking and keep experimenting in the kitchen.

I will be back before you know it :)  God Bless!

13 comments:

  1. going to miss you on here!!! in the mean time I'll be enjoying your recipes!! please come back soon!!! I'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your break from blogging, and manage to recharge your batteries. It will do you and your family no end of good, to have time together with out this pressure. I'll be trying a few more recipes while your gone and look forward to 'seeing' you back soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you but glad you can take this break. Love your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your family and loved ones. I am a beauty blogger, so I know how much work a blog requires (and how much of you goes into it). We will, of course, miss you. ;) Looking forward to hearing about all the things you have managed to get off that neverending to do list during this well deserved break (and we will all be jealous, just wait and see...) ;)
    All my best,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone needs a break but you will be missed. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your NEVER gone from my Life...planning a trip there either this year or next....can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put your feet up on the couch and chill lady, we'll be here when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will miss you---but enjoy your time to recharge and find the joy in life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone needs a little down time once in a while...............enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a good break and don't worry about us. You have given us so many wonderful recipes and we appreciate them all. I have a list that I have yet to try. So while you are enjoying a break I will be puttering away trying yet another of your recipes. I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will miss you, love your upbeat blog and recipes. Be well, will be looking for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love you and take care of yourself:) We all need some me time. I am finding the computer sucks me in more and more.

    ReplyDelete