Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Pin and Win with Lucky Leaf!


Guess what?!?!?!  It's time for another great Lucky Leaf contest, and this time through Pinterest.

Good things come to those who PIN!  And I know a lot of you out there are master pinners right?

2013_04220004

The wonderful folks at Lucky Leaf always send me the best goodies, and as a woman who loves to cook and bake, there is nothing better than answering the door and being handed a box filled with goodies.

This time, the cutest Retro Kitchen Timer, and it's red so it matches my kitchen.....love it.

2013_04220006

Along with the great pie fillings, also 3 really yummy looking recipes, and I asked the kids to pick which one they wanted to try first, and of course they went for the Cherry Coconut Squares. They DO look good even if I'm not a big fan of Cherry anything.

Cherry Coconut Squares
Cherry Coconut Squares


⅓ cup sugar
¼ cup butter
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
¼ teaspoon salt
18-ounce can flaked coconut
121-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling


Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cream sugar and butter. Sift flour and salt together and then add to creamed mixture. Mix in coconut.
Pack 1/2 of this mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan.

Cherry Coconut Squares

Spread LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling on top. Put remaining crumb mixture on top of pie filling. Pat down firmly
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When cool, cut into 16-squares.

Cherry Coconut Squares

These were so good, and you wouldn't think so considering the simple ingredients it uses but I love the coconut addition, it totally kicks it up.

Over the next few days, after grocery shopping, I will be making the French Toast Apple Cobbler, and the Lemony Blueberry Layered Pie.  Oh my, now THAT one I really can't wait to sink my teeth into.

****************************************

Now....for the best part.   How would you like to win $500 or even $200???


Nothing to it.  So if you love pinning, now is your chance to enter and perhaps walk away with $500.

Good Luck everyone :)

Thank you to Lucky Leaf for providing me with samples for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment