Friday, November 29, 2013

Choc Shots

Choc Shots

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but one thing that has remained are the endless leftovers, and a big batch of Choc Shots in my fridge.  Not for lack of trying to finish those, just saying!

My sister in law made these yesterday and since then, I have found myself in the kitchen, at different times of the day with a shot glass in my hand......or found licking the last few drops remaining in the shot glass.

I know the holiday has come and gone but just in case someone would like one this weekend, I thought I would share the recipe with you.  There's really nothing to it, super easy to make, but oh so yummy.

Choc Shots

Choc Shots

Milky Way candy bars, broken into pieces
500 ml heavy cream (about one pint and a half)
Vodka

Place a big pot of water on the stove, top with a metal or glass bowl and melt the chocolate candy bars.  Add in the heavy cream and stir well.  Next goes in the vodka.  Now there's no real measurement for that, just add to your taste, if you like it a little stronger add more, if you don't want it too strong add less.

Mix everything well, pour into a pitcher and let sit on the counter until it's cooled down.  Transfer to the fridge to cool.  When it's nice and chilled, pour into shot glasses and enjoy!!!!

I have been known to go for the wine glass and just sip it while watching a movie...but you know, I'm a rebel like that. 

Choc Shots

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is serious stuff….guess what I will be doing tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete