Sunday, April 27, 2014

Menu Plan - April 28th to May 16th

I'm sitting here working on my menu plan, and I don't know what it is, but I'm drawing a bit of a blank.

Used to be that I could just sit down, pull out a blank sheet of paper and the meals would just flow onto the page, but lately it's not working that way, it's quite frustrating actually.

I want to be able to share new recipes with you all, so I'm always on the look out for a new one to try, but there are days where I just want good ol tried and true recipes that I've been making for....well...for my whole life.

Anyway, here are the plans for the next two weeks, I may change one or two things around, but for the most part, this is what I'm sticking to. Oh and I'm totally going back to planning breakfast and lunch as well, it definitely makes things easier around here.

Breakfast will always include coffee for me, the kids will drink juice or milk.  Lunch will be either leftovers or something easy like sandwiches.


Monday 28th
Breakfast:   Coffee, Juice, Toasted English Muffin with butter and Apricot Preserves
Lunch:   Grilled Cheese and Ham Sandwiches
Dinner:   Crockpot Pork Meatballs (new recipe)

Tuesday 29th
Breakfast: Coffee, Chocolate Milk, Oatmeal
Lunch: Totino's Pizza
Dinner: Chicken and Chourico Rice (using leftover roast chicken)

Wednesday 30th
Breakfast: Coffee, Milk or Juice, Cinnamon Toast
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Dinner: Homemade Cheesy Garlic Pizza

Thursday 1st
Breakfast: Coffee, Juice, Buttermilk Waffles
Lunch: Corndogs
Dinner:  Sausages, Mustard Mashed Potatoes and Onion Gravy (new recipe)


Friday 2nd
Breakfast: Coffee, Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Dinner:  Crockpot Chicken Lickin' (new recipe)

Saturday 3rd
Breakfast: Coffee, Yogurt and Fruit
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner:  Fish and Chips

Sunday 4th
Breakfast:  Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner:  Crockpot Macaroni and Beef (new recipe)

Monday 5th
Breakfast: Coffee, Pancakes, OJ
Lunch: Ramen Noodles
Dinner:  Chicken in Beer and Garlic Sauce, Garlic and Lemon Spaghetti

Tuesday 6th
Breakfast: Coffee,Toast
Lunch:  Mac and Cheese
Dinner: Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Meatball Sandwiches (new)

Wednesday 7th
Breakfast:  Coffee, Juice, Cereal
Lunch: Chicken Soup
Dinner:  Ranch Breaded Pork Chops, Potato Casserole

Thursday 8th
Breakfast: Coffee, English Muffins
Lunch:  Hot Pockets, Fruit
Dinner:  Handmade Ricotta Cavatelli

Friday 9th
Breakfast: Coffee, Waffles
Lunch: Chili Cheese Fries
Dinner: Grilled Steak, Homemade Fries, Salad

Saturday 10th
Breakfast:  Coffee, Milk, Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Lunch:  Pizza
Dinner: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Broccoli

Sunday 11th
Breakfast: Coffee, Juice, Banana nut Muffins
Lunch: Cheese Quesadillas
Dinner: Orange Chicken and Steamed Rice

Monday 12th
Breakfast: Coffee, Milk, French Toast Sticks
Lunch: Ramen Noodles
Dinner: Maple Sausage Spaghetti

Tuesday 13th
Breakfast: Coffee,Toast
Lunch:  Mac and Cheese
Dinner: Spicy Chicken Sandwiches, Crispy Fries

Wednesday 14th
Breakfast:  Coffee, Juice, Cereal
Lunch: Clam Chowder
Dinner:  Baked Penne with Meat Sauce

Thursday 15th
Breakfast: Coffee, Milk, Muffins
Lunch:  Egg, Tomato and Scallion Sandwiches
Dinner:  Handmade Ricotta Cavatelli

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm a mom of 2 ( 3yrs and 4 months ) and returning to work part-time from maternity leave next week...I'm giving a two week menu a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    love to see your menu plan..
    Sandra can you follow your menu plans , I try but I can stick to probably 2-3 days to the max , so its incredible to see you planing for so many days.. what if there are leftovers how do you manage??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I love reading your meal plans .. they are so different from what we make at home but so interesting.
    Do you always follow what you plan as I too make a weekly menu plan but its only about 50% of the times that I really follow them as there are leftovers or sometimes there is change of plan.
    How do you manage your leftovers??

    ReplyDelete