Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Zucchini Fritters

Zucchini Fritters

I love zucchini and any chance I get to have it, I do.

One of my favorite ways to have it, is these fritters.  Not many ingredients are needed but they're delicious, and my children love them dipped in ranch.

This is another one from one of my Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks.

Zucchini Fritters

Zucchini Fritters

2 zucchini, grated (about 3 1/2 cups)
1 egg
2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2/3 cup round buttery crackers, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (optional)
2 tablespoons oil

Directions

Combine zucchini, egg, cheese, crackers and, if desired, the seasoned salt in a large mixing bowl. If mixture seems wet, add extra crackers.

Zucchini Fritters

Shape mixture into patties. Heat oil in a skillet; fry patties about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serves 4.

Zucchini Fritters

So pretty....and tasty too.

Zucchini Fritters

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE zucchini . . . Do you have any more zucchini recipes??

    ReplyDelete