Monday, February 21, 2022

Menu plan for week February 21 - 28

Good morning everyone, I know I haven't been very good at updating this ol' blog, but I've been trying to get more recipes posted the past few days.

I sure hope you've been enjoying them.  

I plan on posting more frequently, sharing family favorites, new meals we have discovered and continuing to build up on my record of recipes, here on the blog.

If you've been following me for a while, thank you for still being here.  I sure hope you'll stick around.

Here is this week's meal plan, I'm making some old favorites, and sticking to recipes already available here on the blog.  I will be taking new pics for some of them, because they're quite old and have been here for many many years, but I enjoy going back in time, seeing what we were eating, and making some of those comfort foods again.

Hope you enjoy the new menu, and hope it inspires some of you, if you're struggling to figure out what to make for your families.
 
 
Sausage Rice, Fried Okra



Chicken Alfredo, Salad



Meatballs and Spaghetti, Garlic Knots
 


Dad's Favorite Chicken
 
Dad's Favorite Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Carrot, Salad
 


Sandwich Ring
 

Baked Ziti
 
Baked Ziti, Homemade Garlic Bread


Day 22
 
Honey Mustard Chicken Strips, Waffle Fries, Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Salad










1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so hungry and looking at your food pictures didn't help! Dying for that baked ziti!

    ReplyDelete