Menu Plan - Week December 6th

Keeping things extremely simple and quick this week, it's such a busy time of the year and I needed a break from anything that would keep me in the kitchen for too long.

Here we go, nice and simple:


*Monday*
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Veggies
Photobucket


*Tuesday*
Chicken Curry
Photobucket



*Wednesday*

Bean and Ham Soup
Receita de Sopa de Feijão Branco


*Thursday*
Chili Dogs w/ Seasoned Fries
LUNA6.JPG


*Friday*
Impossibly Easy Taco Pie


*Saturday*
Pork Roast with Buttered Spaghetti Noodles


*Sunday*
Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes

Picture of Honey Baked Ham Recipe

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering reading your menu for the week.

    Happy Cooking and Baking

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious and hearty week ahead! I remember having taco pie growing up. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving bean and ham soup! One of my favorite cold-weather recipes!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made your stuffed meatloaf last night and it was a huge success! Your blog has been an absolute lifesaver, I am so glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu plan looks so delicious ~ thanks for the ideals and recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts