Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Looking for a new template for your cooking blog????



Come on in and sit with me for a few, I want to tell you about one of my blog readers who is a fantastic graphic designer.

Elsa is not only the designer behind ERM Design Studio, but she's also a wonderful Army wife and a mommy to a little one, and her specialization????  Design fantastic templates and logos for Wordpress and Blogger.

She is just starting out, and since she's such a sweet lady, I thought I would help spread the word and hopefully send some people her way.

Matter of fact, right now, she's having a Super Summer Sale and everything is 50% off.  You have to go check it out.

While you're there check out her portfolio, her tutorials and her freebies.

And just for my readers, she is offering this beautiful printable grocery list.

YOU WILL RECEIVE: • One high quality 8.5 x 11 inch (landscape) PDF printable files; a weekly meal/grocery list planner.

So go on, get over there and claim your free Grocery List :)

She's also got some new products up, like the Fourth of July Celebration

 Just in time for Fourth of July :)

I love helping out small businesses and friends and I think it's imperative that we help each other out, especially when trying to get the business off the ground.

So if you're in need of a new blog makeover or if you know someone who is, won't you go over and visit Elsa?  Tell her I sent you and I'm sure she'll work with you and deliver exactly what you're looking for ;)

You can also find her on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment