Tuesday, May 04, 2010

{ Menu Plan }


It's been a while since I posted my menu plans, it's not like I stopped doing them, but I just haven't been sharing them with you.

I thought I would get back on track with that, so here is my Menu Plan for this pay period.



TUESDAY 4TH
Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes and Salad
http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/sl/05/04/grilled-steaks-sl-1041980-x.jpg


WEDNESDAY 5TH
Pork Tenderloins with Mustard and Beer Gravy
Image and video hosting by  TinyPic


THURSDAY 6TH
Chicken a la King w/ Mashed potatoes
http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps36654_SD1192217D18B.jpg


FRIDAY 7TH
Chicken Pizza (Trisha Yearwood Cookbook)
Image and video hosting by  TinyPic


SATURDAY 8TH
Feijoada c/ Arroz (Portuguese Beans)

SUNDAY 9TH
Roast Chicken Leg Quarters w/ roast potatoes
http://z.about.com/d/southernfood/1/0/P/j/2/garlic-quarters-1.jpg


MONDAY 10TH
Ranch-style Steak Kabobs w/ rice
Image and video hosting by  TinyPic


TUESDAY 11TH
Kid's pick - Fish sticks with potato salad, mixed veggies
Image and video hosting by  TinyPic


WEDNESDAY 12TH
Turkey Kabobs with bacon
Image and  video hosting by TinyPic


THURSDAY 13TH
Crunchy BBQ Onion Chicken
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


FRIDAY 14TH
Beef baked with Yogurt & black pepper

Image and video hosting by  TinyPic

Being military we get paid on the 15th, so that is when I'll be doing my groceries and the next menu plan.

There you have it, as always, the recipes will be posted on the blog as I make them.

4 comments:

  1. OK, can I eat at your house this week?
    All look delicious & you have my favorite beer to boot..
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such good meals and my family is very grateful for your sharing of recipes. We have absolutely loved all your recipes we have tried. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved your Menu plans Sandra! You are a fab cook and your family is so lucky that you care so much for them to feed them so well! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. did I miss, or would it be possible, to link a printer frindly version of your great recipies? I love them all, but to print out a recipie with all the photos along with the directions...loads of paper and ink! Love your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete