Monday, February 18, 2019

Menu Plan Monday - Week of February 18th to 24th


Happy Monday everyone :)

I'm back with my Menu Plan Monday.  It's been a while since I've put one up, I usually do it over on my main blog, but I think I need to start placing it on this one too, after all it's food related and this is clearly where it belongs.

So, for this week, I have meals up until Thursday night, then Friday I'll be grocery shopping again and the new meal plan will kick in.  I have a few ideas for the menu, but not sure on every meal yet,  I'll be working on that sometime this week, but be sure to come back next week Monday if you're interested in seeing what our meals will look like for the weeks ahead.

As always, recipes are either already on the blog, or if not, I'll let you know which ones I'll be sharing after they've been made.


Lunch:  Grilled Cheese and Ham, Chips
Dinner:  Sausage Fettucine Bake (New recipe from Taste of Home)




Lunch:  Clam Chowder with Oyster Crackers
Dinner:  Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup with Ham, Vanilla Cake with Ovaltine Frosting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lunch:  Tuna Chickpea Salad
Dinner:  One Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni, Salad (New recipe)








Lunch: Chicken Sandwiches

Dinner:  Chicken Strogonoff with Mashed Potatoes


Chicken Stroganoff








1 comment: