Monday, July 19, 2021

Totchos

July 19, 2021
 
My husband is obsessed with nachos.  Of any kind, from anywhere, and he is even known to go into the kitchen late at night, grab some tortilla chips, throw on some shredded cheese, nuke it and enjoy that, like it's the best thing in the world.

I'm not in any way dissing on nachos, but I have to say that for me, potatoes trump everything else.  Give me potatoes in any way, shape or form, and I'll be a happy girl.

July 19, 2021
 
So these totchos, are my absolute favorite as a quick lunch, even a summertime dinner when you're not too hungry but are looking for something simple and delicious to fill your tummy.

They couldn't be easier to make, and you can add whatever toppings you want.

I kept these pretty simple, but I think next time I may kick them up a notch and see what happens.

July 19, 2021
 
Totchos

 
Ingredients:
1 (32 oz) bag of tater tots
1 cup sour cream
1 cup ranch dressing
Shredded cheese
Crumbled bacon
Green onions


Directions:
Bake your tater tots according to package directions.  In the meantime, combine the sour cream and ranch dressing.
 
When done, pull out of the oven, and spread on the sour cream mixture.  Add the shredded cheese, bacon and green onions and return to oven for a few more minutes, just until cheese starts to melt.

Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment