Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kids and Food, Food and Kids.......

Ok, I decided to start this blog as an addition to my main one, Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, because they go hand in hand. When it comes to meal times, I swear, at days it's like trying to feed little monsters. They don't sit still, they fight constantly, they scream, they yell, someone is always crying.....now doesn't that sound like the perfect family meal?!?!?!?

I don't really worry about most of that, because for the most part it's pretty normal for what I've seen and read. What gets to me is the amount of food that actually makes it to their beautiful little mouths, which is actually very minimal at times.

So I decided to start a food blog too. Every day I will post a recipe and the meal we are having for dinner that day. Now some days it will be something great, other days it will be leftovers or a sandwich or one of those wonderful frozen pizzas which kids and dad's seem to love so much. BLEH!!!! Not my kind of food.

Well this is a project underway and it's my first post, so be patient while I work on getting the blog set up and the graphics and colors etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment