Sunday, June 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!! June 11 - June 17


Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".



MONDAY 11th

BREAKFAST: Toast, eggs, orange juice
LUNCH: Tuna Salad
DINNER: Crockpot Garlic Lemon Chicken


TUESDAY 12th

BREAKFAST: Cereal, chocolate milk
LUNCH: Corndogs, fruit salad
DINNER: Spaghetti w/ Garlic Bread


WEDNESDAY 13th

BREAKFAST: Pancakes
LUNCH: Hotdogs
DINNER: Slow Cooker Creamy Ham and Broccolli


THURSDAY 14th

BREAKFAST: Chocolate Chip Waffles
LUNCH: Mini bagel pizzas
DINNER: Vegetable Soup, Chocolate Mousse


FRIDAY 15TH


BREAKFAST: Home made Donuts
LUNCH: Burger King
DINNER: Smothered Steaks


SATURDAY 9TH


BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast
LUNCH: Club Sandwiches, Chips
DINNER: Tortellini Alfredo


SUNDAY 10TH

BREAKFAST: Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy
LUNCH: Bratwurst sandwiches
DINNER: Feijoada (Portuguese Beans)

20 comments:

  1. Loooks liek a good week. Lots of crockpot recipes. I like it!


    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, Sandra! I copied off the smothered steak and lemon garlic chicken recipes.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon Garlic Chicken and Smothered Steak - sounds delicious.

    Love scheduled BK. :o)

    Bon Apetite

    ReplyDelete
  4. tortelli alfredo sounds delicious, Sandra. I hope that you are feeling better toady and that you are getting plenty of rest. Great meal plan.

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the ideas, looks great. I just started doing breakfast and lunches. So I'll be back for some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, what a great menu Sandra! I saw that crockpot lemon chicken at Annie's and have been wanting to try it. Let us know how you like it :)

    Have a great day and a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The feijoada looks absolutely wonderful!

    Thanks for stopping by :-)

    Melissa R. Garrett
    http://www.LittleWoolgatherings.blogspot.com
    http://www.TheSilverTongue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your menu always sounds awesome; this week is no exception!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy Menu!
    The sweet raisin bread (?) in your picture looks really good. Do you have a recipe for that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I find a new recipe from your MPM every single week! I am going to check out the Feijoada (you know how I love beans) and the smothered steaks and garlic lemon chicken! Yum!

    Have a blessed week hon,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, let us know how the crockpot lemon chicken turns out, sounds really good! And the tortellini looks good too...I love seeing your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks fantastic! I might steal your ham and broccoli recipe! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything sounds delicious! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sandra! Thanks for visiting my meal plan! Yours looks great too~and you linked the recipes, good for you! What is the picture of? Looks like some kind of bread?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's amazing how you plan it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. as always sandra it looks just delish!!! too bad we're not closer!have a good week (((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have you made the lemon garlic chicken? I am wondering about frozen, skinless vs. skin and cut up in original recipe. Also, cook time. Thank you so much. I would love if you would email the particulars. :-)

    ReplyDelete