Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sandra's Favorite Sandwich!

I'm a seafood lover, if there is a choice between meat and seafood, I will go for the fish. Plain and Simple!

One of my favorite Subway sandwiches is the Seafood Sub, of course, but when I crave it at home I make myself one, it's so quick and simple and just delicious.

In a medium bowl, combine 1 bag of small salad shrimp (make sure to run it under cold water for 5 minutes to defrost), 1/4 finely chopped onion, 1/4 chopped celery, 1 package of crab lump meat.

Add in enough mayonnaise to mix everything together. I am a mayo lover so I tend to overdo it at times but just use your own judgement here.


Mix everything together and then add a pinch of salt and pepper and drizzle some mustard over the top. Again, just eyeball it, as much or as little as you want.


Stir everything well and then spoon onto Hoagie buns


Top with two slices of Swiss Cheese and that's it...you're done.


You can also add green peppers and lettuce etc. I've used this as a base and added more ingredients if I felt like it.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh this looks so good.can't wait to try it..it's right up my Mum's alley..

    ReplyDelete