Saturday, October 02, 2010

Snickers Cupcakes

The name alone should make your hips start screaming.  I will tell you that I stayed far far away from these, ok...maybe I lied a little, I ate half of one, does that count?

2010_10010016

But, my kids loved them, my daughter's friends loved them so that's a good thing.  Oh and if you're wondering why I only ate half, it's not because they're not good, it's because they are DELICIOUS and YUMMY and SINFUL and and...and....well, just try for yourself.

I saw these on a few blogs, well not exactly the same thing, I sort of adapted one thing here and another thing there to make it quicker and easier.

2010_10020026

Snickers Cupcakes

1 box Devil's Food Cake
1 cream cheese or vanilla frosting
Caramel Sauce
Fun Sized Snicker Bars

Make the cupcakes according to the box directions.  When done, let them cool down completely.

2010_10010004

Chop 24 fun sized snicker bars into fourths.  Add a tablespoon or two of caramel sauce and mix together.

2010_10010002

Using a teaspoon, scoop some of the cupcake out, leaving a hole in the middle.  Don't go all the way to the bottom.

2010_10010006

Spoon some of the snicker bars mixture into it. 

2010_10010013

Slather on the frosting making sure to cover every little inch.

Drizzle some more caramel sauce on top and add a few more chopped snicker bits.

2010_10020025

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yummty - those really do look sinfully delicious! I don't like nuts but I bet Milky ways would work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found heaven -- these cupcakes have truly made my day. They look delicous, and they are a must try. I have added your blog to "Google Friend Connect" and am now following you. Thanks for sharing the cupcakes and your love of cooking with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You evil woman!! These look so good!!
    I thought it was here that I saw them after reading your HHM earlier today. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete