Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Comments and other things.....

Now that I have gotten all the recipes on the blog, I wanted to come in and chat real quick, mostly about the comments section, but some other things too.

I try to reply to as many of you as I can, but it's easier when I can reply through email and unfortunately a lot of you have your emails disabled, so I am not able to do that.

I have decided that I will just start replying in the actual comments section.  It's not my preferred method of doing it, but it's better than nothing right?

I get a lot of questions about the recipes, sometimes wanting clarification on a certain ingredient or asking how to do a certain thing, and unfortunately I can't reply to a lot of them because of the issue I stated above.

So, I will start replying in the comment section.

If you have a question or simply leave a comment, you can come back and check for my reply.  I know it's not the best option for most, I speak for myself and I don't always have the time or remember to go back and check on blogs I've commented in.  For that I apologize, but really, I don't know how else to fix this issue.

Right....so now that it's out of the way, I hope you will enjoy your visit to my food blog, take your time, browse through the different options on the linkbar and if you do find a recipe that catches your eye, I hope you will try it and enjoy it :)

Feel free to pin the recipes, just please remember to add a link back to my blog. 

I am also breaking down the recipe posts so that instead of it showing the whole post, it will just show the very beginning and you can click the Read More link on the bottom to go to the actual recipe.  I think it will clean up things around here a bit more.

I have had to turn off automatic comments as I was getting flooded with spam, unfortunately they will all now have to be verified and approved by me.  Sorry about that.

Lastly, I have also added a list of some of my favorite food blogs which I hope you will enjoy browsing :)

There, all business is taken care of, now we can all get back to our cooking, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love so many of your recipes, and figure that if I like your cooking, I will probably like the recipes of those you follow and was excited to see that you show their blogs also! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete