Monday, December 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday December 22

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

Monday 22nd  

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Toast 

Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches 

Dinner: Impossibly Easy Taco Pie


Tuesday 23rd  

Breakfast: Crepes with Cinnamon Sugar 

Lunch: Hotdogs  

Dinner: Smoked Sausage Alfredo Pasta


Wednesday 24th 

Breakfast: Mini Waffles w/ Blackberry Syrup 

Lunch: Chicken Nuggets w/ homemade potato chips  

Dinner: Christmas Eve Dinner - Shrimp Turnovers, Fried Chicken, Bacon Ham and Sausage Loaf, Chips and Dip, Portuguese Cookie Cake, Tronco de Natal (Portuguese Chocolate Christmas Cake)


Thursday 25th  

Breakfast: Christmas Tree Pancakes  

Lunch: Leftovers  

Dinner: Bacalhau A Gomes de Sa - Codfish Gomes de Sa Style


Friday 26th  

Breakfast: Cereal, Orange Juice 

Lunch: Ravioli, Chicken Soup 

Dinner: Breaded Ranch Chicken w/ Garlic Mashed Potatoes


Saturday 27th  

Breakfast: Bagels w/ cream cheese 

Lunch: Cheese Pizza 

Dinner: Beef Stew w/ potato dumplings  

 

Sunday 28th  

Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, sausage 

Lunch: Corned Beef Hash 

Dinner: Grilled Steaks w/ Pepper Sauce and Fries


DESSERTS FOR THIS WEEK:

11 comments:

  1. Can I come spend Tuesday and Wednesday at your house! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I meant to tell you on your other blog, but I love your new banners. Where do you find your pictures? Normally I just use my own in the sidebar and header, but yours always looks so great!

    You are always changing your background and I always love it when I see something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I meant to tell you on your other blog, but I love your new banners. Where do you find your pictures? Normally I just use my own in the sidebar and header, but yours always looks so great!

    You are always changing your background and I always love it when I see something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, If you don't mind I would like to copy some of your meals for my menu this week!!! Some I've had before and some I'd like to try....I hope you and your family and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....Kae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look of your blog! Very pretty. Have a Merry Christmas! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, you have the most delicious recipes!! I have made taco pie before and I have to say I love the leftovers better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delicious looking week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the 1st time I have been here, it's fantastic.
    I have one question about the stew with potato dumplings. Do you put the crock pot directly on the heat to brown? I have never seen that done before.

    Jenny from Brisbane Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra - A few weeks ago I was getting recipes off the net and I swear I found a fish type casserole dish on your site. I can't find it now. I bought all the ingredients and lost the recipe. Now I've got fish in my freezer and I don't know exactly what to do with it!!

    Can you help?? or am I just crazy and it wasn't on your site?

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica - I did have a fish type casserole, it is the Cod Fish Casserole and you can find it here:

    http://fullbellies.blogspot.com/2008/11/bacalhau-com-natas-cod-fish-casserole.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new blog look!!

    I have to tell you - I have the Beef Curry and um...shoot..Steak Bifada? What's it called? You know - right? Yeah. Those are on my regular menu rotation now. Thanks for posting recipes - love them!

    ReplyDelete