Pasta Salad

12:46 PM

One of my favorite side dishes is pasta salad and truly there are so many ways to serve it.

I have tried a lot of recipes and different versions to the plain ol' pasta salad.  This one is so good too, I actually found it over at Rosie's Ramblings blog, which I adore.  Go on over and visit her when you get a chance, she has amazing photos.

2010_11120041


::Pasta Salad::
Credit:  Rosie's Ramblings

Cook 1 lb. pasta, elbow or rotini
1 can pinto beans
2 cans black olives (I only used 1)
1 head of broccoli steamed
1 onion finely chopped  (I used onion flakes instead)
chopped cheddar cheese ( about half a block ) (I substituted parmesan cheese for the cheddar)

Mix all together well.


Blend:
Half a cup olive oil
1 T mustard
1 lemon juiced
1/2 t oregano
1 T apple cider vinegar

2010_11120035


Pour over pasta and mix gently.

2010_11120037

  Serve chilled.


Notes:  I only added in one can of olives didn't want it to become overwhelming.  I also used Parmesan Cheese instead of Cheddar and I added in salt, pepper and garlic powder.

2010_11120043

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would think that this would work better with Parmesan cheese instead of cheddar anyway. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fabulous Sandra!! Bookmarking this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...