Saturday, July 06, 2019

Meal Plan Friday - #4


Friday segment spotlighting the meals for the week ahead. Why Friday? Because I grocery shop Bi-weekly, on Fridays.

Welcome back to my Meal Plan Friday!!!

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July with your family.  We had a great time with our family, a day full of chats and laughs, and filled with delicious barbecue food.

We have a ton of leftovers so today we will be eating those throughout the day, and then tomorrow I'll be back to proper cooking.

This week's plan features 3 new recipes, all from Taste of Home.  I'm still working through the cookbook and magazine I picked up two weeks ago, and there are still many recipes I want to try so I guess we will be hanging out with the wonderful folks of Taste of Home for a while.   As always, once I've made the recipes, I'll be adding them to the food blog, so be sure to bookmark it if you haven't yet done so.    Full Bellies, Happy Kids.

For dessert yesterday, I made the Frozen Key Lime Pie and it was DELICIOUS, big hit with everyone.  I'll be adding that recipe to the blog, probably later this afternoon.  The only other dessert that is on the plan for this week, are the Lemon Zucchini Drop Cookies. 


Tons of barbecue leftovers, so we will be having those.  Catalina Salad, Potato Salad, Burgers, Jalapeno and Cheddar Sausages, Garlic and Cheddar Sausages, Ono's Hawaiian Grilled Chicken and Key Lime Pie.


Pork Chili Verde, Black Beans and Rice



Pepperoni Pizza Loaf



Mozzarella Chicken with Mashed Potatoes




Hay and Straw (didn't make it last week)



Chicken Tater Bake, Salad







Lemon Zucchini Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment