Friday, July 12, 2019

Meal Plan Friday #5


Friday segment spotlighting the meals for the week ahead. Why Friday? Because I grocery shop Bi-weekly, on Fridays.

Welcome back to my Meal Plan Friday!!!

Hi everyone.  Hope you're having a wonderful Friday and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.  I'm back again with the meal plan for this upcoming week, and this time I'm trying out a ton of recipes which I'm very excited about.

I managed to make the Lemon Zucchini cookies, a few days ago, and they are soooooo good.  You can find the recipe on the food blog, along with a ton of other recipes I posted for you all, just this past week.

For desserts, I will be making another Frozen Key Lime Pie to take to my brother's house on Sunday and then some Mexican Cinnamon Cookies for us, sometime next week.



Sausage Gravy Biscuit Bake



BBQ (trying to use the grill as much as possible) - Bratwurst Cheddar and Bacon Burgers, Potato Salad




Steak Sandwiches and Fries



Chicken Carbonara Risotto, Salad



Cheesy Manicotti



Garlic Bread Pasta Torte



Breaded Pork Chops, Cilantro Rice, Peas







Mexican Cinnamon Cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment