Friday, July 19, 2019

Meal Plan Friday #6


Friday segment spotlighting the meals for the week ahead. Why Friday? Because I grocery shop Bi-weekly, on Fridays.

Welcome back to my Meal Plan Friday!!!

Hi everyone.  Hope you're having a wonderful Friday, I am so happy that it's the start of the weekend again.  There's nothing like being able to get up without the sound of the alarm.

Friday means another meal plan for you all.  I don't even know if anyone is still following this blog, and that's ok because I did take a bit of a hiatus for quite a long time, but if you're still around, I hope you're enjoying the weekly meal plans as well as the new recipes I've been adding.  I am trying very hard to get back on track with his blog and to share many more wonderful meals with you. 

There is only one new recipe on the plan this week, and that is for the Nacho Tater Tots, so as soon as I make it I will of course share it.  The rest of the meals are true and tried family favorites, most have recipes up already and I'll be sure to share those with you.

For desserts, I ended up not yet making the Mexican Cinnamon Cookies, I will make those this weekend, along with a Peaches and Cream Pie.  I have quite a few cans of peaches that I need to use up.  Will probably do a Peach Cobbler as well.


 
Rosemary and GarlicMeatloaf, mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus

Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Meatloaf


Grilled Pork Tenderloin, BLT Pasta Salad, Corn on the cob

BLT Pasta Salad


Nacho Tater Tots



Beef Stroganoff, Rice and Salad

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff





Sausage Potato Skillet



_MG_4596






Mexican Cinnamon Cookies



Peach Cream Pie



No comments:

Post a Comment