Monday, April 07, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.



Monday 7th

Chicken Wellington



Tuesday 8th

Garlic chicken and gravy w/ mashed potatoes



Wednesday 9th

Bow Tie Beef Skillet

http://www.edmontondining.com/images/feature_articles/BowTiePasta.jpg

Thursday 10th

Slow Cooker Ribs



Friday 11th

Deli Monte Cristos w/ Fries - *Nicholas Birthday*



Saturday 12th

Celebrating Nicholas birthday at the Bowling Alley

http://www.crazystag.com/krakow/Resources/bowling2.jpg

Sunday 13th

Breaded Pork Chops

http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/04/10/pork-cutlets-ck-701098-l.jpg


DELI MONTE CRISTOS


4 slices rye bread
4 thin slices deli ham
2 thin slices deli turkey
2 tablespoons deli coleslaw
2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
2 slices swiss cheese
2 eggs

On two slices of bread, layer a slice of ham and turkey, coleslaw, salad dressing and cheese. Top with remaining ham and bread.
In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. Dip both sides of sandwiches in eggs.

In a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook sandwiches over medium heat over 2-3 minutes on each side or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.

Yield: 2 servings

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Sandra all of the pics made me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so nicely laid out & photographs are so lovely. Have a Great Week Sandra :-) Happy Birthday Nicholas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks great and so do the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Nicholas!!!!!

    Your menus are always the best!

    I've kept a list this week of everything from MPM that I want to make. I'm putting the Monte Cristos on there!

    Have a very blessed week w/ your family Sandra!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like another great week of meals at your place !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks delicious! Your Monte Cristos are already on my menu for next week (from last week). Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, yum, yum!!! I might be making those Monte Cristos on Sunday night. I *love* getting them at the diner, but have never made it at home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those slow cooker ribs are looking mighty fine. Didn't see the recipe though. Can you point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great menu plan. Happy Birthday to Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi-I would love the ribs recipe too!

    it all looks delicious (of course!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great menu! I'm eating at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. I just wanted to let you know I made those omelets in a bag and posted on my recipe blog. They were awesome! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete