Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pull Apart Caramel Coffee Cake!


It's SO easy and it's one of my go to's when I'm not feeling too good. Since I've been sick the past week I didn't want to be stuck in the kitchen for long periods of time.

This was Sunday Breafast....YUM!


PULL APART CARAMEL COFFEE CAKE

2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the brown sugar, cream and cinnamon; pour evenly over the biscuits.

Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.

Yield: 12 servings




Cut the biscuits into four pieces


Arrange them on the fluted pan


Mix the cream, brown sugar and cinnamon


Pour evenly over the biscuits


Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. that looks lovely! i'm going to have to stop at the store tomorrow to pick up the ingredients.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so good- saving this one for the summer when I'm in the States and can get biscuts!

    (the pudim turned out wonderfully! Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.. We call it Monkey Bread..lol

    Have a wonderful week and thanks for the recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this looks delicious! Maybe I'll have someone around here make it for Mother's Day. :0)
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh forget about the typing test...I'm baking! This look deeeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. Everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm going to have to try this! there are so many good recipes here to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can this recipe be made in a different type of pan,or does it have to be fluted? It looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made the pull apart caramel coffee cake for our Father's Day breakfast and everyone loved it! Thanks for sharing such a great recipe.
    http://fourforfl.blogspot.com/2008/06/sunday-fathers-day.html

    ReplyDelete