Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scalloped Potatoes!

This is one of the family's favorite side dishes, the kids love it, hubby loves and I adore it because I'm a huge potato fan...what can I say, give me fries, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, baked potatoes or whatever potatoes and I'm happy.

Super easy to make and so good!



Scalloped Potatoes

4 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Parmesan cheese

Grease a 13 x 9" baking dish. Add a layer of potatoes, salt and pepper to taste and one layer of onions. Repeat with remaining potatoes and onions.



For the last layer, I add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese


and then pour the heavy cream over.


Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and bubbly.


Click the thumbnail below to download the printable recipe card:

No comments:

Post a Comment