Sunday, July 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Hello everyone, here's what's on the menu for this week.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie".


Monday 28th
Breakfast: Crepes, Orange Juice
Lunch: Pigs in a blanket
Dinner: Impossibly Easy Taco Pie


Tuesday 29th
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, Toast, Milk
Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Ham, Mixed veggies
Dinner: Fish Sticks, Potato Salad (Kids Pick)

http://www.floydthefoodguy.com/images/blog/sauce_remoulade.gif

Wednesday 30th
Breakfast: Old fashioned doughnuts, Juice
Lunch: Ravioli, Fruit
Dinner: Green-Chili Chicken Casserole

[casserole-ck-550015-x.jpg]

Thursday 31st
Breakfast: Cereal w/milk, Apple Juice
Lunch: Cheese Quesadillas, Fruit smoothies
Dinner: Meatballs and Spaghetti w/ Garlic Bread


Friday 1st
Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Mini Egg Rolls, Salad
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo Pizza

http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/01/11/turkey-pizza-ck-521632-x.jpg

Saturday 2nd
Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes, Juice
Lunch: Chili Dogs
Dinner: Asian Beef Wraps and Salad


Sunday 27th
Breakfast: Bacon, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch: Late breakfast so no need for lunch
Dinner: Portuguese Chicken and Rice
Dessert: Coconut Pastries

18 comments:

  1. yummy week! Those pics make my mouth water!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...I love me some pumpkin pancakes!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love your menu plan! It is so totally cool with all the pictures! You do a great job. The crepes for breakfast sound really lovely, too.

    I'm off to nose around your blog.
    Thanks for visiting mine. Hope you come back!

    Take care,
    Leeann
    niccofive,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try that Green Chili Chicken casserole - looks really great. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... I wanna eat dinner at your house every night this week!!! LOL... You menu sounds FANTASTIC!!! Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, sounds tasty!

    Thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the chicken alfredo pizza NOW! LOL! looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks delicious as always! I wish I was better at photographing my dinners and keeping up with the recipe slike you!

    We still haven't tried the honey mustard chicken pasta! We ended up having Subway that night. It's still at the top of my "must try" category! We decided on the parm chicken this week though because I used up the noodles for the HM chicken pasta and we got parm cheese on sale and have lots of spaghetti and free sauce w/ a coupon --

    Ok, I'm rambling.....

    Hugs,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed breakfast! I love crepes :) and pumpkin pancakes... Seriously you are my cooking for kids hero! Those Asian Beef Wraps look delicious, would you mind sharing the recipe or ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture of the spaghetti and meatballs makes me want to have that for dinner asap & I don't even like meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, yum, yum. Everything looks great -- food my entire family would eat in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm....not I'm hungry. LOVE the photographs!!! Your blog looks great. Thanks for commenting on mine. :)

    http://www.lighteningonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous blog :) Thanks for the visit. I am eyeing off the Taco Pie, just might book mark that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ymu-e!! Wow your photos are crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I come over for dinner ? LOL!! Everything looks so good. Great recipe blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh I love it.it looks great.do you know?I'm hungry!lol

    ReplyDelete