Golden Diced Potatoes

A fun twist on simple fried potatoes.  You know I get tired of the same old side dishes and for some reason I just never think to try new things out.  Something I definitely have to change.

To go with my chicken tonight I didn't want to make mashed potatoes or rice and I didn't feel like any kind of pasta, so I gave my cookbooks a quick look through and found these, from Taste of Home, of course :)

Golden diced potatoes
Golden Diced Potatoes

3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 cup butter

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add 1/2 cup potatoes at a time; shake to coat.

Golden diced potatoes

In two large skillets, melt butter. Add potatoes; cook and stir over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.

Comments

  1. Hi! I'm really enjoying your blog and love your recipes! Looking forward to trying this diced potato recipe...the seasonings look just right. Keep up the great work.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts