Monday, October 02, 2006

CHICKEN CURRY!!!



Tonight's dinner is per hubby's request. A few weeks back I decided to serve my curry the way I'm used to eating it back home.

Up until that time I had omitted the bananas, green peppers and coconut as the garnishes because I didn't think they would appeal to my family. But a few weeks ago I decided to take the plunge and just gave it to them....they didn't really want to try it but decided to anyway and now, I am NOT ALLOWED to serve curry any other way. LOL

So I'm linking you to the recipe, because it's been posted before as Beef Curry. I use the same base recipe but change the main ingredient, either beef, chicken, shrimp or crab are just wonderful.

You want to be sure you have a good curry powder, mine actually comes from South Africa.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment