Monday, June 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

After being away in Africa for a month, I'm finally back home and ready to jump back into my menus, so this is what's for dinner.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.



Monday 16th

Spaghetti w/ Garlic Bread




Tuesday 17th

Empadao Rapido no Forno (Quick Oven Shepherd's Pie)


Wednesday 18th




Thursday 19th

Honey mustard Chicken Fingers, Fries, Salad



Friday 20th

Trinchado with homemade fries (Portuguese steak)



Saturday 21st

Meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes and green beans


Sunday 22nd

Vegetable Soup, Yogurt

11 comments:

  1. Oh how I have missed your delicious menu plan monday posts! The Portuguese steak looks sounds delicious! I'll be looking for the recipe soon over a your other blog, right? (hint hint)

    Love ya girl -- so glad you are all back safe and sound!


    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything looks yummy! Welcome back from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds so good Sandra !So happy that you are back from your vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Looks like a great menu and a great week . . . I want to come to your house for dinner!

    Best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu and pictures look delicious as always! We just tried meatloaf for the first time a few weeks ago and were suprised at how good it was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always the pictures look so, so yummy. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a yummy week! Welcome Back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Portuguese steak sounds yummy but I can not find the recipe. where would I find that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a delicious week of meals!! You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I am a new reader and am wondering whether you'd share your meat loaf recipe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete