Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekly Meals in Review and Menu Plan

Hello everyone, and welcome to another week of meals in review and this time, my menu plan for this week as well.

I wasn't going to include the menu plan because at first I wanted to keep it strictly to meals in review, but then I decided that it would actually be a good idea to do so, that way I don't have to put up two posts.

For now at least, I'll give it a try and see how it goes, I may eventually do different posts, but we'll see.


MONDAY 21ST
Skillet Pork Chops and Potatoes

Weekly meals


TUESDAY 22ND
Philly Steak and Cheese Burgers

Weekly meals


WEDNESDAY 23RD
Crockpot Chicken Stew

Weekly meals


THURSDAY 24TH
Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese

Weekly meals


FRIDAY 25TH
Marketside Pizza (hubby and I had to run to Walmart before dinner and just picked up Supreme for dinner)



SATURDAY 26TH
Hubby and I had to run errands, and with everything going on with my grandmother being hospitalized he wanted to take me out of the house.  He took me to Denny's for a late lunch and I had the Grand Slamwich was soooo good, but extremely filling.



SUNDAY 27TH
We had a super easy Sunday, no one really wanted big meals so we all decided to just do snacks and grazing all day long.  Sandwiches, chips and dip, fruit, ice cream, it was one of those days.

*********************************************************





MONDAY 28TH
Copycat Panda Express Sweet Chili Fire Chicken and Chow Mein

TUESDAY 29TH
Lemon Basil Chicken and roast potato wedges

WEDNESDAY 30TH
Penne and Sausage Casserole

THURSDAY 1ST
Beef baked with Yogurt and Black pepper, Rice

FRIDAY 2ND
Pan Bagnat

SATURDAY 3RD
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole

SUNDAY 4TH
Best Chili Ever, Homemade Rolls, rice

No comments:

Post a Comment