Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Weekly Meals in Review

Good morning everyone.  Well another whole month has gone by and I have yet to really update this blog, life has just gotten way out of control for me lately and I'm so ready to go back to a normal schedule, and to be able to cook and share with you.

I've decided to start doing a new feature in September.

Every week, I will post what our meals were, so a Weekly Meal in Review post where I'll share photos and if available, links to the recipes.  Are you up for that?

I just think that it will be a good one to keep me accountable to the blog and to make me get back on track, kind of like slowly easing back into the habit of posting often.

So, here are what we enjoyed last week, and yes, I've been taking photos of this week's meals so far and will share those this weekend.



Monday 24th

Chicago style dogs and Cheesy Fries

Chicago Dogs

Cheesy Fries

Tuesday 25th

Grilled Ham Steaks, Mashed Potatoes and Salad

Ham Steaks

Wednesday 26th

Homemade Pizza 

Homemade Pizza

Thursday 27th

Sweet and Chili Drumsticks, Rice, Carrots and Broccoli

Sweet and Chili Drumsticks

Friday 28th

Cheesy Sausages, Salad

Cheesy Sausages


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh... that all looks SOOO good! I wish I didn't have food allergies.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Gracious......how yummy! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese stuffed sausages??!? Why have I never thought of that! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to LOVE when you did this before so yay! welcome back and I'm all for your weekly menu postings!

    ReplyDelete