Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quick and Easy Tuna Pasta Salad!

One of mine and the kids favorite lunches is Tuna Salad, whether it's made with potatoes or pasta, either way is just great.

I've shared my recipe before using potatoes so this is how I do the one with pasta.

Whenever I have little bits of dry pasta leftover, I combine them all in one box and use that for the salad......this time I had a combination of shells and elbow macaroni.

In a pot of water, cook the pasta until tender, drain and set aside to cool down.

Add mayonnaise to taste, salt and pepper, a small onion finely diced, parsley, garlic powder and a little dash of nutmeg. Mix well.



To this we're going to add a can of tuna or two, depending on how much pasta you have.


Mix well.....

Finely, add some sliced hard boiled eggs. That's it.

It's quick, it's easy and my kids LOVE it, in fact everytime I make it they have 2 or 3 servings which is amazing for them.

2 comments:

  1. I had this for lunch today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just tried this and it is so yummy! My son and I had it for lunch and I will be taking some out to my husband, who will be working late and needs some yummy food to keep him going!

    ReplyDelete