Sunday, March 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday! March 17 2008

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.

menuplanmonday

Boy it's been about 2 weeks since I've participated in the Menu Plan Monday, I've been busy moving and haven't had a chance to sit down and draw up menus, but everything is back to normal now so here we go:


Monday 17th
Breakfast:
Breakfast Delights
Lunch:
Chicken Noodle Soup
Dinner:
Mushroom Beef Stroganoff



Tuesday 18th
Breakfast: Almond Cluster Cereal, Warm Milk
Lunch: Chicken Egg Rolls, Veggies
Dinner: Shepherds Pie



Wednesday 19th
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Toast
Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches
Dinner: Chicken in Cream Sauce w/ Garlic mashed potatoes



Thursday 20th
Breakfast: Toast w/ Jelly, Juice
Lunch: Cheddar and Bacon Chicken Nuggets, Fruit
Dinner: Portuguese Beef Stew



Friday 21st
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Lunch Burritos, Veggies
Dinner: Bitoques (portuguese steak, fries and egg) with Esparregado (portuguese spinach)




Saturday 22nd

Breakfast:
Cereal
Lunch:
BLT Sandwiches
Dinner:
Sandra's Fettucine Alfredo


Sunday 23rd

Breakfast:
Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs
Lunch:
Late Breakfast so no need for lunch
Dinner:
Easter Dinner - Spiral Ham, Mashed Potatoes, rolls and Rice Pudding

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/15/37/23043715.jpg

Trying this week:

Crockpot Peanut Candy

[candy.JPG]

10 comments:

  1. Love the picture menu - good thing I just finished dinner or I'd be starving, they all looked so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Can I just come live with you? Haven't you always wanted to adopt someone your own age? With 4 kids in tow? Sure ya do!!!

    YUM.YUM.YUM. And those breakfast yummies? I'm going to have to try those after I've had a really good running week.

    have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so great!

    That peanut candy looks delightful!!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Portuguese spinach a particular recipe? I'm always looking for new ways to make green veggies...

    My menu is up at http://chickinthekitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it all sounds so good especially the portuguese dinner..yum ..have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is the crockpot peanut candy. I would never have though to use my crockpot for something like this. Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your meals look so good! Thanks for sharing, I need to try some of these recipes.
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great ideas! First on my list are the apple dumplings...YUM!
    Thanks for the inspirations!
    Stay well and full!!
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could I request the Portugese Beef Stew recipe? That sounds and looks delicious. I also love meals that are have everything in it. (one pot meal)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That crockpot candy thing looks good! As does Friday's meal! :)

    ReplyDelete