Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday October 20


Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week.

MENU PLAN

Monday 20th

B: Biscuit Donuts
L: Chicken Soup
D: Portuguese Bean Soup



Tuesday 21st


B: Cereal, Milk
L: Lean Pocket, Veggies
D: Barbecue Chicken Pizza



Wednesday 22nd


B: Toast w/ Blackberry Preserves
L: Soup, Yogurt
D: Cajun Spiced Chicken w/ Bacon and Cheese



Thursday 23rd


B: Cereal, Milk
L: Salad
D: Shepherd's Pie



Friday 24th

B: Sausage Biscuits, Apple Juice
L: Grilled Cheese and Tomato
D: Cornish pastries w/ potato wedges



Saturday 25th

B: Scrambled Eggs, Sausage
L: Sub Sandwiches
D: Spaghetti w/ bacon and mushrooms



Sunday 26th


B: FFYB (Fend for yourself breakfast)
L: Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese
D: Portuguese Chicken and Rice

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness the cajun chicken looks great!! Can I have the recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you put on your bbq chicken pizza? I usually just use bbq sauce, chicken, red onion, and mozzarella cheese (or a blend). I described mine here http://needanap2.blogspot.com/2007/10/works-for-me-wednesday-bbq-pizza.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me that I still need to try your biscuit doughnut recipe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy looking week there, Sandra. I am always browsing on here each week looking for new recipes to try and add to our menu plan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day of your week is calling my name, especially that pizza and Cajun chicken - YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you just come cook for me? Or hmmmmm FedEx?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yum. I want to come over for donuts, and actually the rest of your menu looks amazing. Not the best for my "Biggest Loser" eating, but certainly for afterward. I'll just have to spread things out so I don't gain anything I lose back (C:

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi
    I love reading your blog for the contents and the fabulous photography...
    I just wanted to know something , here in India our food habits are very different from yours we eat a full meal which comprises of veg , dal, rice and chapati plus a salad
    we must have 4 components in a complete meal , Like if there is soup there has to be rice or other things like veg's and chapati too...
    Do you have only the soup for lunch or dinner or ;you have something else along with it to fill you up...?

    ReplyDelete