Sunday, August 14, 2011

Menu Planning on a Sunday Night

Do you Menu Plan?

I’m a creature of habit and I don’t like being caught by surprise, I think that is why I embraced planning meals at a very young age and have never gone without.  Not to say that I don’t sometimes mess it all up and skip a meal here or there, or switch this day with that, but for the most part, I love knowing what I’m eating way in advance, helps me stay organized and it helps cut down on the grocery budget too.


 

MONDAY 15TH
Filetes de Peixe c/ Salada e Peixinhos da Horta
(Fish Filets w/ Salad and Fried Green Beans)

TUESDAY 16TH
Peitos de Galinha com molho de cogumelos e espargete de alho e limao
(Chicken with mushroom gravy and garlic lemon spaghetti)

WEDNESDAY 17TH
Costeletas Panadas c/ Pure de batata
(Breaded Pork Chops with Mashed Potatoes)

THURSDAY 18TH
Galinha de Fricasse com arroz
(Chicken Fricassee with rice)

FRIDAY 19TH
Rissois de Galinha c/ Salada
(Chicken Rissoles with salad)

SATURDAY 20TH
Sopa de Feijao e Nabica
(Bean and Cabbage Soup)

SUNDAY 21ST
Peixe a Conde de Guarda
(Fish Casserole)

© 2006 - 2012 Full Bellies, Happy Kids - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment