Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Garlic Chicken Drummettes

Quick to throw together and so delicious. My kids devour these! I usually make these as wings but this time I used the drummettes which work well too.  

102_0456

 
GARLIC CHICKEN DRUMMETTES
 
 
2 lbs chicken drummettes 
salt and pepper 
7 garlic cloves finely chopped 
1 bay leaf 
paprika 
olive oil 
parsley 
 
 
Pre heat oven to 450. In a big bowl, combine the drummettes, salt and pepper, garlic.
 
102_0438
 
  102_0442
 
  102_0444 
 
Pour some olive oil into a big baking pan, add the chicken drummettes and using your hands get in there and mix everything really well. 
 
102_0450 
 
You can drizzle some more olive oil over the top if you wish....sprinkle with paprika and add the bay leaf. 
 
102_0455 
 
Sprinkle with paprika and the parsley and pop in the oven for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through and nice and brown.

5 comments:

  1. We just had hot wings Sunday but when I go back to Aldi's in a couple weeks I am going to pick up another back of wings to make these. They look awesome!

    What did you drizzle on the fries?

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! Did you drizzle the drippings over the fries? I am sure my two year old would devour these - he loves any meat on a bone for whatever reason. The legendary Commissary chicken-I thought most of this stuff was regional but we have had it everywhere so far and I have never seen this brand carried in a regular grocer? Go figure. Does your Commissary carry "fresh" chicken?

    P.S. Cute shirt! lol, I am full of it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Sandra! Those look SOOO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..that looks so good..how do you stay so thin?
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! those look great! I could go for some drumettes right now!

    ReplyDelete