Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday Jan 28 - Feb 3

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.

menuplanmonday



Monday 28th
Breakfast:
French Toast
Lunch:
Lunch Burrito
Dinner:
Roast Chicken and Potatoes


Tuesday 29th
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Chocolate Milk
Lunch: Soup & Sandwiches
Dinner: Portuguese Pork Chops and Potatoes

[DSCF2046.JPG]

Wednesday 30th

Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast
Lunch: Vegetable Egg Rolls, Fruit
Dinner: My Homemade Pizza

20071223_27


Thursday 31st
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Dinner: Potato and Onion Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches


Friday 1st
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Juice
Lunch: Sandwich Wraps
Dinner: Cracker Barrel



Saturday 2nd
Breakfast:
Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits
Lunch:
Out running errands
Dinner:
Out running errands, will grab something to eat

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/fast-food-10.jpg

Sunday 3rd
Breakfast:
Bacon, biscuits and gravy, eggs, toast
Lunch:
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Dinner:
Parmesan Chicken, Rice with green peas

15 comments:

  1. Great looking menu!

    The parmesan Chicken looks so good....

    Have a wonderful wekk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade pizza and chicken parm, yum! And I wish I lived close to Cracker Barrel, love eating there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week!! That Parmesan chicken looks tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sandra it sounds great especially the pork chops :)have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh... that roast chicken and potatoes look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your menu plan sounds wonderful!! Cracker Barrell is one of my favorite places for a meal out. I've bookmarked your pork chop recipe- sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! I would love the recipe for the roasted chicken and potatoes. It looks really tasty! Did you make that banner yourself? It is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really good, even (or especially!) the eating out! I wish my husband liked Cracker Barrel. We've been one time in 12 years, boo-hoo. The chicken parmesan looks good, and of course, the pizza looks to-die-for!

    Have a great week, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. M-m-m-m everything looks yummy!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
    Blessings,
    Vickie@PursuingSimplicity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like more recipes I'll need to try- your food is always great! Your pictures are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great week of food at your place !! What is a lunch burrito and how do I make it ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ps ... do you design your own blog templates ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sandra, thanks for visiting my site! I always forget to add grilled cheese sandwiches to my menu... it's something both my boys AND my husband will eat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your menu looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/prt/recipe_community.aspx?Type=3&RecipeID=490720

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your site! Thanks for sharing.. I would like to add you to my blogroll.. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete