Monday, January 07, 2008

Menu Plan Monday! Jan 7

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.

menuplanmonday


MONDAY January 7th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Cereal, Warm Milk

LUNCH: Leftover Lasagna

DINNER: Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore

http://www.kraftfoods.com/images/recipe_images/Slow_Cooker_Chicken_Cacciatore.jpg

TUESDAY January 8th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Chocolate Chip pancakes

LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato

DINNER: Caldeirada de Lulas - Calamari Stew

http://uktv.co.uk/images/standarditem/L1/538630_L1.jpg

WEDNESDAY January 9th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast, Milk

LUNCH: Egg Salad Sandwiches

DINNER: Pork Chops and potatoes

[DSCF2046.JPG]

THURSDAY January 10th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Crepes

LUNCH: Chicken Noodle Soup

DINNER: Croquetes de Carne



FRIDAY January 11th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Muffins, Warm milk

LUNCH: Roast Beef Sandwiches

DINNER: Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers

SATURDAY January 12th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Sausage Biscuits

LUNCH: Hotdogs

DINNER: Peixe a braz - Portuguese Fish

The image “http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Anna13131313/Picture194x.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

SUNDAY January 13th, 2008

BREAKFAST: Pumpkin Pancakes

LUNCH: Cheese and Ham Sandwiches

DINNER: Chicken and Sausage Ragu

[100_0885.JPG]

8 comments:

  1. I think I saw the sausage and chicken ragu before and meant to make it and never did! It looks so good!

    Now with the pork chops, could you substitute some type of broth or something else for the wine? We just don't have any on hand and wouldn't use the rest, so what do you think?

    Blessings,

    Sherry

    ps I swiped your idea for the Netflix widget and put one up on my blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I love that you post Bfast, lunch AND dinner! Yay for more ideas! I plan every meal & snack--especially when I'm vigilantly doing Body For Life--but lately it's all I can do to just throw dinner on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks delicious, as always, Sandra! It's nearly suppertime here and I'm drooling just looking at the photos :)

    I couldn't post my menu this week. We're having oodles of computer troubles. My laptop died late last week, then the next morning, our website server went down. Neither is repaired and it may be weeks before both are. I'm missing my recipes, my email, posting on my blogs and posting my photos :(

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken fingers look yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra :)how are you today??It all sounds great!have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed by your breakfast and lunch variety. My poor kids get waffles for breakfast (not homemade) and usually a PB & J for lunch. Then again, they are very young and picky and when we try something different, it usually gets tossed in the trash.

    Can't wait to have time to catch up on your blog posts since I've had the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another FABULOUS week of food lined up!! :)

    ReplyDelete