Sunday, January 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday! Jan 21, 2008

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.

menuplanmonday

The Chicken and Sausage Ragu and the Beef Curry were brought over from last week's menu.

Monday 21st
Breakfast:
French Toast
Lunch:
Tuna Sandwich
Dinner:
Tamale Pie

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/65/62/23236265.jpg

Tuesday 22nd
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Chocolate Milk
Lunch: Soup & Sandwiches
Dinner: Chicken and Sausage Ragu

[100_0885.JPG]

Wednesday 23rd
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast
Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Mac and Cheese
Dinner: Beef Curry

[DSCF1637.jpg]

Thursday 24th
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Egg Rolls, Veggies
Dinner: Slow Cooker Szechuan Ribs

http://www.buzzofla.com/images/Articles/Roys/DSC00216.JPG


Friday 25th
Breakfast: Banana Pancakes, Juice
Lunch: Cheese Quesadillas
Dinner: Homemade Pizza

20071223_27

Saturday 26th
Breakfast:
French Toast
Lunch:
Toast with Jam, Orange Juice
Dinner:
Shepherd's Pie

http://vegetarianismo.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/empadao.jpg

Sunday 27th
Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs, sausage
Lunch:
Chili Dogs
Dinner:
Mushroom Sirloin Burgers

http://www.roycefarmsbbq.com/burgers01.jpg


DESSERTS FOR THIS WEEK:

Koeksisters

http://funkymunky.co.za/letter119_files/image004.jpg

Arroz Doce - Portuguese Rice Pudding

The image “http://www.loriga.de/arrozdoceneu-2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

10 comments:

  1. The ribs, pizza, and burger look fabulous! It's going to be a great menu at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra ;) it all sounds delicious of course.I hope all is well in the household.Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it all sounds wonderful! I love that you do lunches and breakfast too. Yummy!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always enjoy checking out your MPM cuz of all the pictures! hope to join in on Thursday-we'll see how organized i am later in the week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowza! Yummy meal plan Sandra!
    Thanks btw about the pic... it's never a bad thing to look like a 17 year old lol!
    blessings,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so good! I love the pictures. I'm so much more likely to try something when I can see how it looks first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra!

    Your meals look hearty and scrumptious! You must have a very happy and satisfied family! It all looks fabulous - especially the pizza (I have a soft spot for pizza).

    Have a great week,
    Kelleigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every thing looks so wonderful!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey. These look like some great meals. I can't wait to try them out. I have a question that may be too complicated. I also am attempting to do WW. Do you have the points available for these dishes? If so, would it be possible to post them with the recipes as well? If that is too complicated that is fine. I can figure them out. Just thought I would ask in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!! I just made the chicken/sausage ragu for dinner tonight. UN-BE-LIEVABLE! Thank you!! I've copied down a couple more of your recipes and we're doing them all this week. Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete