We've had nothing but rain here for days on end and I was in the mood for some tea, but wanted a little kick to it and I do love a good Chai Tea.
Problem is that it can be quite expensive when bought at Starbucks or anywhere else, so I went in search of the perfect homemade Chai Tea and I found it. So easy and SO SO good.
* 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Empty condensed milk into a jar or plastic container with tight-fitting lid. Stir in the sugar, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Store in refrigerator.
To use: Brew a cup of strong black tea, such as Assam, then add two heaping teaspoons of concentrate or more to taste. Stir well until concentrate has fully melted.
To keep: Store in refrigerator for up to 6 months.