Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan - Week August 1 to August 7

I've decided to give get back into a normal routine here because I've literally unplugged from the internet for a little.  I needed some time away to think things through etc, you can read more on my main blog. 

One of the things I'm definitely bringing back are my Menu Plans, just like I used to post before :)





MONDAY 1st

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast
LUNCH: Mac & Cheese, Fruit, Juice
DINNER: Jambalaya


TUESDAY 2nd

BREAKFAST: Stir-Abouts (recipe to come)
LUNCH: Cheese and Ham Quesadillas
DINNER:  King Ranch Chicken Casserole


WEDNESDAY 30th

BREAKFAST: Cereal, Milk, Fruit
LUNCH: Totino's Pizza
DINNER:  Beef Pot Pie with Beer Biscuits


THURSDAY 4th

BREAKFAST: French toast, juice, milk
LUNCH: Tuna Salad
DINNER: Turkey a la King w/ rice


FRIDAY 5TH

BREAKFAST: Muffins and Warm Spiced Milk
LUNCH: Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders
DINNER: Chicken Pepper Pasta


SATURDAY  6th

BREAKFAST: Mile High Buttermilk Biscuits w/ Gravy

LUNCH: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Celery & Carrot Sticks

DINNER:  Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes and Green Beans


SUNDAY  7TH

BREAKFAST: Waffles w/ Vanilla Custard

LUNCH: Corned Beef Hash

DINNER: Beef Stroganoff w/ homemade noodles

2 comments:

  1. I always do so much better when I plan menus for the week. I only buy what we are going to need and there is never the question of what Am I going to make today as I stare at the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (different Jennifer :) I just found your site a while ago - I didn't know you did menu plans before, but I'm sure glad you brought it back! And especially because you include breakfast and lunch, most are only dinner!

    Thanks,
    Jennifer
    www.dainty-posies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete