Friday, May 11, 2007

Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken

I made this for dinner tonight and everyone enjoyed it, it's actually pretty good, it's crispy and still juicy and tender inside.



4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
6 Tbsp. Shake N Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
2/3 (1/2 of 10 3/4 oz. can) condensed cream of celery soup
1/4 cup milk
1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese

Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Discard any remaining coating mix.

Bake 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

Beat soup and milk with wire whisk until blended. Pour evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.

Makes 4 servings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra thanks for posting this recipe. I think that will be part of my mpm!!!for next week.have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use Cream of Celery when you made it? I think I would probably change to cream of chicken, since I am not a C of Celery fan, but otherwise, it looks great!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete