Monday, May 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 14th

Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I'll be posting the recipes for some of the dinners throughout the day.





MONDAY 14th

BREAKFAST: Banana Pancakes
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwiches
DINNER: Basil Burgers on the Grill


TUESDAY 15th

BREAKFAST: Toast w/ strawberry jelly, Juice
LUNCH: PB & J, Baby Carrots, Fruit Salad
DINNER: All Star Pork Meatballs w/ homemade fries


WEDNESDAY 16th

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal
LUNCH: Lunch Burrito
DINNER: Arroz con Pollo


THURSDAY 17th

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast
LUNCH: Chicken Pot Pie
DINNER: Fettucine Alfredo


FRIDAY 18TH

BREAKFAST: Muffings
LUNCH: Chili Dogs
DINNER: *Out for Dinner*

SATURDAY 19TH

BREAKFAST: Homemade Chocolate Waffles
LUNCH: Hotdogs and Potato Salad
DINNER: Asian Beef Wraps w/ Salad

SUNDAY 20TH

BREAKFAST: Cereal
LUNCH: Mini Pizzas on Wholewheat English Muffins
DINNER: Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner

16 comments:

  1. Everything sounds great!! I love that you shared breakfast and lunch, too. I never plan those out...maybe I need to work on that next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice detailed week! have agreat week! thanks for stopping by and sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I'm hungry, and I already ate breakfast. That's the problem with these menu mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Basil burgers look delectable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Asian beef wraps look really good. Great detailed menu! I'll be using your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandra! I'm trying a new slow cooker recipe that I'll share on Thursday if it turns out.
    We've had the 40 glove garlic chicken before and it is now one of our family favorites.
    Have a great week my friend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMY!! Thanks for stoppy by our blog!

    Oh my gosh. I was looking back at your blog - and read your profile - and NOW I remember where I found an idea - or rather line I used on our blog a long time ago after I had passed by yours. lol - I hope you don't mind that I stole your idea - not a direct quote, but just the same, it fit us to a T. I could never remember where I ran across it - and now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu menu looks terrific, and I love the breakfasts and lunches included, I do that sometimes, too. =)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have a great menu planned! I enjoy the new recipes and ideas I get from your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM Chocolate Waffles! Notice that is the only thing I picked up on, can you guess what I am craving?!?
    lol have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your menu sounds fantastic - especially the all-star pork meatballs.

    Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, everything sounds fantastic. Great menu plan. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your food blog and menu! And you post so many good recipes!

    I wanted to try the Asian Beef wraps this week, but forgot to put the ingredients on my shopping list! I will have to remember next week!

    Hugs,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting!!! Your blog is wonderful - I love the brightness - after I get the kiddos in bed for the night, I will be back to see all the goodies you have shared!!

    ~christa~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, please share your recipe for Fettucine Alfredo. I LOVE this and it's the only thing I get when we go to Mimmos - still remember Mimmos??

    BTW, we must get together when you come over in January!

    ReplyDelete