Monday, May 07, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 7th


Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I'll be posting the recipes for some of the dinners throughout the day.



MONDAY 7th

BREAKFAST: Chocolate chip pancakes
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
DINNER: Cheesy Turkey Stromboli


TUESDAY 8th

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast, Orange Juice
LUNCH: Chicken Noodle Soup, Yogurt
DINNER: Asian Beef Wraps


WEDNESDAY 9th

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal
LUNCH: Pigs in a blanket
DINNER: Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken


THURSDAY 10th

BREAKFAST: Breakfast burrito
LUNCH: Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese
DINNER: Crab Cakes w/ Salad


FRIDAY 11TH

BREAKFAST: Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
LUNCH: Mini Pizzas
DINNER: Grilled Cheese and Ham, Herbed Fries, Coke Floats


SATURDAY 12TH

BREAKFAST: Cereal, milk
LUNCH: Chili Dogs
DINNER: Ham and Cheese Lasagna


SUNDAY 13TH

BREAKFAST: Sausage, Bacon, Eggs
LUNCH: Tuna Salad
DINNER: Cheese Topped Meatloaves

20 comments:

  1. Your menu looks yummy! Now I am wanting a Coke float!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra

    Thanks for visiting.

    I remember you said you're from SA. I'd love to hear your story - how you came to live in the US. Do you have links on your blogs you can send me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so good
    9 years-- wow,that's impressive!
    Blessings~
    ♥~annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your breakfast menus! My kids both love Chocolate chip pancakes! Great ideas for future weeks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks good! Crab cakes sound really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE crab cakes! I might have to give up my sushi night and invite myself to your house.

    http://nutcase101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. crab cakes. mmmm. :o)

    and that strawberry french toast looks delicious! i'm going to have to try that!

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The titlae of your blog says it all :) Great--excellent menu plan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh easy stuff I can make, I like your menu. :) Grilled cheese sounds good. I know what we are having for lunch tomorrow. :) Had sloppy joes last night, kids keep asking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your menus always look SO GOOD! I'm really curious about the ham and cheese lasagna!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. sensational! YUMMY! You must spend alot of time in the kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super menu! I will be checking back (in hopes!) for the Asian chicken Wraps and Crab Cakes! Yum!! I have been wanting those, but prefer a tried and true recipe! Thanks for sharing! Your weekend sounded like mine! Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW breakfast, lunch and dinner.. your on the ball. I would love to see what the Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken is, it sounds really good..

    Great menu plan monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, each and every one of those sound incredible! I want to come eat breakfast, lunch AND dinner with you guys :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the recipes. You have a terrific Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy menu this week! Y'all enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, great menu! Can I live at your house for the week?? Thanks for the recipe links. I'll definitely return.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The ham and cheese lasagna loks great! Thanks for sharing!


    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forget my menu I just want to come to your house for dinner!!

    Have a glorious week :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete