Friday, May 18, 2007

Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore!


YAY I got a thumbs up for this recipe that I posted on one of my Slow Cooking Thursdays.....isn't it great when someone tries a recipe and enjoys it???

Thank you Rachel for the review and for this great Thumbs Up button, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the recipe :)


SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE


INGREDIENTS

* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
* 2 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
* 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 onion, finely diced
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic

DIRECTIONS

1. Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
2. Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something my family would love, I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete