Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore!
YAY I got a thumbs up for this recipe that I posted on one of my Slow Cooking Thursdays.....isn't it great when someone tries a recipe and enjoys it???
Thank you Rachel for the review and for this great Thumbs Up button, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the recipe :)
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
* 2 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
* 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 onion, finely diced
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
1. Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
2. Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.