Monday, May 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!!


Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I'll be posting the recipes for some of the dinners throughout the day.


 

MONDAY 21st

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal
LUNCH: Leftover Soup, Yogurt
DINNER: Asian Beef Wraps


TUESDAY 22nd

BREAKFAST: Toast w/ strawberry jelly, Juice
LUNCH: Beef Pot Pie, Mixed Veggies
DINNER: Pepper Steak w/ homemade fries, salad


WEDNESDAY 23rd

BREAKFAST: Waffles
LUNCH: Tuna Sandwich
DINNER: Grilled Marinaded Pork Chops w/ rice


THURSDAY 24th

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast
LUNCH: Mini Pizzas
DINNER: Fried Fish, Tomato Rice, Deep Fried Green Beans (peixinhos da horta)


FRIDAY 25TH

BREAKFAST: Blueberry Muffins
LUNCH: Omelette in a Bag
DINNER: Homemade pizza


SATURDAY 26TH

BREAKFAST: Bagels w/ cream cheese
LUNCH: Cheese and Ham Quesadillas
DINNER: Ham and Cheese Chicken Roll Ups


SUNDAY 27TH


BREAKFAST: Bacon, Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy
LUNCH: Hotdogs
DINNER: Beef Curry


25 comments:

  1. your week looks really yummy--I love asian beef wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, looks wonderful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! Your whole menu sounds good! Y'all enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new look here too!
    very cute.
    Your menu looks delicious.
    I can't wait to try your cacciatore this week.
    Happy Monday!

    annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to try the asian beef wraps....they sound too good!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just so impressed with the 3 meal a day plan! LOL, it is usually sereal for breakfast here. Sandwich or fruit and yogurt for lunch.

    WTG!


    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now my tummy is growling! Looks like homemade pizza is a staple for many of us huh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome menu, Sandra! I need to try your Asian wraps.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...this all so incredibly delicious! I'm so impressed that you're able to plan 3 meals a day! I keep telling myself that I need to do that, but haven't started yet...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum ... I'm all about making a curry. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my stomach started growling reading your list....YUMMY!!!
    thanks for sharing
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything sounds delicious!! We made those omlets in a bag when we were camping a couple of weeks ago - our friends idea - and they were so yummy! All of your meals sound great! Have a wonderful week!
    http://bimw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum, this all sounds good Sandra! I love how organized you are to plan breakfast and lunch too. And I love the new template, the red is great and it reminds me of a summertime picnic :)

    Hope you have a great week, and good luck with the packing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your menu looks great! I have to try those green beans!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so good! I may have to browse for new ideas! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy!!! Thanks for the recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your menu plan looks awesome! I can't wait to try out that beef curry!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It all looks good Sandra! Omelets in a bag? And it really works, how interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your menu looks nice and neat! great planning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I must try the omelette in a bag. i read about it on email but wasn't sure that it worked!

    Thanks, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I must try the omelette in a bag. i read about it on email but wasn't sure that it worked!

    Thanks, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  22. And I'm trying that pizza on the weekend. I collect easy bread recipes because they're all not easy except for Jamie Oliver's one.

    I will let you know about this one.

    ReplyDelete