Sunday, October 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!!


Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I've recently picked up a LOT of new cookbooks so I'll be trying some new recipes again this week.




BREAKFAST: Apple Fritters, Milk
LUNCH: Grocery shopping so I'll grab something while out
DINNER: Meatballs in Burgundy Sauce




BREAKFAST: French toast stick, Juice
LUNCH: Tuna Salad
DINNER: Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups





BREAKFAST: Raisin Cinnamon Toast
LUNCH: Pigs in a blanket, Apple Juice
DINNER: Smothered Steaks w/ mashed potatoes




BREAKFAST: Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Toast
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato, Yogurt
DINNER: Ham and Cheese Chicken Rolls w/ Mashed potatoes




BREAKFAST: Strawberry cream cheese Crepes
LUNCH: Chili Dogs
DINNER: Fettucine Alfredo




BREAKFAST: Pancakes
LUNCH: Taco Bell
DINNER: Chicken with green peppers and Rice




BREAKFAST: Bacon, Sausage, Eggs
LUNCH:
DINNER: Beef Curry


8 comments:

  1. Tuesday and Sunday night look really, really good!! :) Making me hungry this morning! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you put alot of work in your blog!
    Love the layout and the meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that all looks good, as always! You're doing so much better than me Sandra. I buy cookbooks and check them out of the library - drool over them, copy recipes out, mark recipes to try, then make the same meals over and over and not try new ones :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks sooo good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra :) the meals all look so good.especially the apple fritters lol..we're making them this afternoon..Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great menu plan! I went mmmmmm! at every meal-LOL! Your Monday and Thursday dinners sound really, really good! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is YUM! Looks like another really delicious week at the Full Bellies household! :)

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, this is the 2nd blog I'm reading about fettucine alfredo - I think it's a sign :)

    I am also doing curry this week - tonight, in fact :) Yum, yum

    Organising queen and
    Marcia's take charge blog

    ReplyDelete