Monday, February 04, 2008

Parmesan Chicken!

Tonight I made Parmesan Chicken, it's one of those quick and easy meals which the kids like and that's always a plus in my book.

So here's the recipe I use.


Parmesan Chicken


1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups soft bread crumbs
1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
1/2 cup Dijon mustard, regular or country-style
6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned

Combine cheese

bread crumbs (I actually used 1 cup of Italian and 1 cup of Plain bread crumbs)

and butter.

Coat chicken breasts with mustard,
then dip into crumb mixture.


Place breaded chicken in a 9-in. x 13-in. baking pan.
Bake at 425º for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
Yield: 6 servings

I served mine with a white rice with green peas and some onion flakes. It comes out really good and again, it's appealing to the kids which makes it a hit.

3 comments:

  1. This was as easy as it gets - and SO yummy!!!! A winner in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! I made this recipe without the mustard for years and then lost the recipe. I will definitely be making this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete